Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you have the Short Line Railroad game piece or others from the Mcdonalds Monopoly game?

If you have it please contact me at Promoter_Inc@yahoo.com

I will pay you for the game piece. Let me know if you have Boardwalk, Virginia, Vermont, or others.Do you have the Short Line Railroad game piece or others from the Mcdonalds Monopoly game?
Hi,



You can got to http://www.mcdonaldsmonopolyclub.com to trade, sell or buy pieces you need or don't want.



I think there is joint effort to win a big prize.



But the biggest thing is to get Best Buy Bucks for free which is explained on the site forums.Do you have the Short Line Railroad game piece or others from the Mcdonalds Monopoly game?
I sent you an email i have two pieces your looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment