Thursday, February 23, 2012

McDonalds monopoly Boardwalk, anyone have park place?

I have boardwalk and need park place, ive tried like 10 frys and still haven't gotten park place. Anyone want to combine peices and split the money?McDonalds monopoly Boardwalk, anyone have park place?
You expect us to believe you have one of two Boardwalk pieces?

No you don't!McDonalds monopoly Boardwalk, anyone have park place?
I have park place, contact me, berto8020@yahoo.com

Report Abuse


i have park place call 914 382 8960

Report Abuse

McDonalds monopoly Boardwalk, anyone have park place?
i have park place as well. if u still need it, contact me at allistar_idehen@yahoo.com

Report Abuse


actually ssnipes is looking for some one to do that they have park place and want boardwalk you should try here it the yahoo question area for it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

CceG5XNG;_ylv=3?qid=20091018193356AAJG鈥?/div>
  • 2 years ago
  • Report Abuse
McDonalds monopoly Boardwalk, anyone have park place?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I do have Park Place and I can send it to ya ASAP and I would love to have Boardwalk just to become an instant millionaire
YEAH, RIGHT.
Guess we are all looking for Park Place or the last of the RR's.
Someone call 911 QUICK!!



Joe's pants are on FIRE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment