Sunday, February 26, 2012

PlayMcD.com is not working for me to enter my McDonalds Monopoly codes, what else can I try?

I have already tried the PlayatMcD.com address that is provided on the Monopoly Official Game Board. I just want to be able to enter my codes, and see if I won anything.PlayMcD.com is not working for me to enter my McDonalds Monopoly codes, what else can I try?
According to their cups, the game shouldn't end until 11/14/06. Try http://monopoly.promotions.com/monopoly06/rules.do?page=splashflash.htmlPlayMcD.com is not working for me to enter my McDonalds Monopoly codes, what else can I try?
i think that the online game ended on the 14th of october. not sure.PlayMcD.com is not working for me to enter my McDonalds Monopoly codes, what else can I try?
just get a play monpoly bord at mc.D to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment