Thursday, February 23, 2012

VENTNOR AVE. Needed on the Mcdonalds Monopoly game if so IM me?

I have Atlantic Ave %26amp; Marvin Gardens , So if you have Ventnor Ave. We could split the winnings.VENTNOR AVE. Needed on the Mcdonalds Monopoly game if so IM me?
I'm sorry, but I don't have any McDonald's monopoly codes or pieces. Unfortunately certain rare pieces, such as Boardwalk, Golden Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue, are the ones most people are looking for. Many people ask for pieces and codes here, and most people are looking for the same ones.



With these games they make fairly certain that it is unlikely people will get the complete set that they want, and with this round the ones you need are probably the ones same ones that others need and that will make it impossible for everyone. Usually with these games very few big prizes are ever claimed. These contests are really a gimmick to get people to buy more stuff.

VENTNOR AVE. Needed on the Mcdonalds Monopoly game if so IM me?
if someone has ventnor and they cant find any of the others i will give them my set if they spit the winnings. email me at lesley.armson.118@gmail.com if it comes close to the end and you havnt found it then email me and we will work something out money is money right?

Report Abuse


They do only print a few of certain ones because I have 1 Atlantic Avenue and 5 Marvin Gardens but the one I need is theVentor Avenue and i have yet to find it good luck to anyone who does

Report Abuse

VENTNOR AVE. Needed on the Mcdonalds Monopoly game if so IM me?
If that's the case, then it's likely that Ventnor is the winning piece.



When McDonalds is doing the prizes, they limit their prizes by only printing the # of prizes they want to give out with the unique puzzles.



So, say that one is $1000 and they are giving out 10 prizes.

If you have the other two, the odds are (more likely than not) that you have the two common ones.



They will produce a million Atlantics, a million Marvin Gardens and 10 Ventnors



So, if I had the Ventnor one and that's the winning one, I likely wouldn't say "yes, we can share the prize". I would just keep buying stuff (or buy the two common stamps for a small amount) until I got them.




hey everyone i need ventnor avenue i already have 2 Atlantic Avenue and 1 marvin garden so if u have this piece my e mail is jstncade2@yahoo.com well split the money as equally as possiable thanks



Justin cadeVENTNOR AVE. Needed on the Mcdonalds Monopoly game if so IM me?
i have it but i need Marvin gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment