Thursday, February 23, 2012

Has anyone actually won a BIG McDonalds Monopoly prize apart from food in the store?

If so what was it?Has anyone actually won a BIG McDonalds Monopoly prize apart from food in the store?
I haven't won any thing of the monopoly?Has anyone actually won a BIG McDonalds Monopoly prize apart from food in the store?
I love your question! I wonder the same thing. You'd think McD's would run commercials with the people who won in them, but I've never seen any. They may have info about the winners on their web site.
My Sons friend is in the process of claiming the 500K!!! He is 18 or 19!!! From Sleaford Area and his name is Josh S. Watch and wait guys. xHas anyone actually won a BIG McDonalds Monopoly prize apart from food in the store?
Boquanisha, The word is a part NOT apart!



I won $1 million!
i one the black berry curve yesterday.Has anyone actually won a BIG McDonalds Monopoly prize apart from food in the store?
i have never won anything except food and i work there lol
I know someone who won 拢250 in lastminute.com vouchers, does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment