Monday, February 20, 2012

Does anyone have the park place for monopoly 2008 mcdonalds game?

i need 1 park place, and i will win 1,000,000 dollars, i have like 3-4, does anyone want to trade a boardwalk for a park place?Does anyone have the park place for monopoly 2008 mcdonalds game?
I think just about everyone who eats at McDonald's has Park Place, so you should have no trouble getting it, even if you just go to McDonald's a couple of times yourself.Does anyone have the park place for monopoly 2008 mcdonalds game?
I will trade you park place for boardwalk no problem!

Report Abuse


i will trade you . i have like 10 park places.

Report Abuse

Does anyone have the park place for monopoly 2008 mcdonalds game?
If you truly have Boardwalks, I will Give you a Park Place if you'll give me a Boardwalk. It has to be a Authentic Boardwalk and we can make it a legal Transaction. Thanks for the Post!



contact us if you are interested, Thanks.

Report Abuse


you are telling me that you have Boardwalk? consider yourself the luckiest man alive my best bet is to go to McDonalds and order as much Big Macs as possible, because you have better chances of getting Park Place than you do Boardwalk.Does anyone have the park place for monopoly 2008 mcdonalds game?
combine my park place with your board walk and we can win together you can get the mojority of the cut i only want 200,000- 300,000 of the million you can keep the rest if thats good with you email me at soccerstarldl@gmail.com
i have park place. ill trade you for one of your boardwalks no problem. if not, i'll give it to you if your willing to give me $150,000 of the million. contact me if interested. im ready and willing to do this.
Are you sure you don't have that mixed up? Because the park place sticker is common where I live and Boardwalk is the impossible one to find.

-cj
http://forum.vanburenskits.com/index.php?showtopic=71%26amp;pid=415%26amp;st=0%26amp;#entry415
yep i sure do i have quite a few of almost complete sets that would be willing to negotiate a 50/50 split. Please email me smile9801@yahoo.com if you live in the nc area
Look at the replies to this question, and you will find many people who can help: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081012114426AAEb40k
I got 2 park place and I'm serious about winning so if you wanna trade e mail me back ASAP give me a call at 540 429 9034
Are you serious? That must feel awesome........what did you do eat McDonald's everyday?
I have two Park Place Pieces and would definitely be interesting in trading if you have a Boardwalk left. My email is lotusflower_1924@yahoo.com. Let me know! Hope I can make you happy!!
Yes I do I think we have like 4 or five i will TRADE!! Email me!!
I have a park place just like the majoirty of people, contact me at airprixe_r@hotmail.com if you are serious.. if not bye hah
Yes, and I am willing to give it to you for a next to nothing.

aaronkaye@bellsouth.net
i have park place call me 817 333 8061 my name is angel
I have Park place I need boardwalk please contact me if you still have it
i have park place!



only willing to give in return for some $$ though
i have parkplace. willing to give for $250,000 and let you have the rest. cdbunten@eiu.edu. please contact if serious
i will!!
I think I saw someone who had it on http://www.caretotrade.com
I have a park place that I'll def trade a boardwalk for. Here's my email

chodge.army@yahoo.com


hey i have park place u wana split 50/50 wr do u live
i have a park place brownruby2000@yahoo.com
I have park place. mastertee657@yahoo.com
yes i have parkplace please email me if u r serious...jtm3118@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment