Sunday, February 26, 2012

ANYBODY HAVE BOARDWALK FOR THE OCTOBER 2010 MCDONALDS MONOPOLY GAME?

I AM WILLING TO TAKE 25% reply for emailANYBODY HAVE BOARDWALK FOR THE OCTOBER 2010 MCDONALDS MONOPOLY GAME?
No I'm sure everybody is looking for that piece and who would give it awayANYBODY HAVE BOARDWALK FOR THE OCTOBER 2010 MCDONALDS MONOPOLY GAME?
Nobody has it, but that does sound like a great deal.



By the way, if you have a winning lottery ticket, I have a losing one. We can combine the two tickets and I'll just take 25% of the lottery winnings.ANYBODY HAVE BOARDWALK FOR THE OCTOBER 2010 MCDONALDS MONOPOLY GAME?
Considering that there are millions of Park Places available it would take a moron to give you 25% of the winnings if they have Boardwalk.ANYBODY HAVE BOARDWALK FOR THE OCTOBER 2010 MCDONALDS MONOPOLY GAME?
No but I have Park Place! Lets make a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment