Sunday, February 26, 2012

Does anyone have the 'Boardwalk' Piece on McDonalds Monopoly?

...Because I have Park Place and together they are worth the 1,000,000 prize. Please post and/or e-mail me. :-) ThanksDoes anyone have the 'Boardwalk' Piece on McDonalds Monopoly?
No, not yet anyway. I'm going to McDonald's for Lunch today and I'm feeling lucky. I think maybe I'll win the One Million Dollars. :-)



The Odds of winning the One Million Dollars are approximately 1 in 591,287,650. Does anyone have the 'Boardwalk' Piece on McDonalds Monopoly?
Thank You Very Much for the Best Answer.

Report Abuse


You know they make some pieces super difficult to find, others easy as hell right? You could find like 300 park places and probably never find boardwalk



Unfortunately, no, sorry :( Would you split the money though? 250,000 will help much. 50 of that will go to charity!Does anyone have the 'Boardwalk' Piece on McDonalds Monopoly?
I have 2 park places I have pennsylvania railroad and atlantic ave
no sorry.



=]Does anyone have the 'Boardwalk' Piece on McDonalds Monopoly?
Are you going to split the prize money with me? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment