Friday, February 3, 2012

How can I get Play at McDonalds Monopoly Game to accept my game codes?

Is anyone else having trouble entering their game codes? It gives me an error message to enable cookies, which are in fact, enabled. (This is at playatmcd.com). When I go through the McDonald's regular website, I enter the code, it goes to a screen that tells me "You are ready to play" and to enter your code. I enter the code and get the same screen - it's a vicious circle.How can I get Play at McDonalds Monopoly Game to accept my game codes?
Yes I am having the same problem with the cookie message. Use the following website to get to the main page:



http://www.playatmcd.com/default.aspx?accepts=cookies



I also get the same "You are ready to play" message when I enter the code but I don't know why either. I hope at least this helps a little bit.
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment